Drillco Equipment Co. Inc. in Long Island City, New York provides Concrete core drilling services in the NY Metro Area including Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Westchester, Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey and surrounding counties.
Core drilling is the process of drilling precise holes through concrete walls, floors as well as many other concrete structures. Concrete core drills also known as core rigs can be operated with limitless orientation, vertical, horizontal and even upside down thru ceilings. Our drill bits consist of a steel tube with diamond segments brazed or laser welded on the drilling end.
• Core drilling is the cleanest, most economical way to drill into a concrete wall or slab, especially when rebar is encountered.
• Core drilling offers contractors flexibility and a solution to potential problems.
• It keeps the structural integrity of surrounding areas intact
• Core drilling can be done at any depth
• Precision drilling
• Very effective in limited spaces
At Drillco Equipment Co, Inc., our combination of specialized equipment, efficient manpower and extensive expertise reduce job down-time. We are safe, quick, and clean!
Typical applications include:
• Floor drains.
• Sewer drains and sewer tie-ins.
• HVAC openings.
• Pipe Risers Electrical & Plumbing
• Phone, electrical, cable, and fiber optic openings.
• Handrail and anchor holes.
• Concrete bore for sampling.
• Line drills for removing concrete when other methods cannot be applied.
As a veteran in the field of Concrete Coring and Cutting Services, Drillco Equipment Co, Inc. has proved to be a reliable and dependable contractor with its personnel and equipment always ready to tackle the most challenging projects.
Our Concrete Coring Operators are experienced and ready to perform this highly skilled service for you. Contact us at 718-777-5986 for an estimate today!